Saturday 9 February 2013

How are you going to vote? Nigel Farage a Libertarian

Nigel Farage, leader of UKIP, is reported in the Echo today as saying that he intends to make the Eastleigh constituency a four-way marginal.

But this is a warning.  Attractive as UKIP policies appear to be, it is vitally important to consider the consequences of voting for them.

Each vote for UKIP is helpful to the Liberal Democrats.

Don't forget that we have a Coalition Government - NOT a Conservative one - and that Maria Hutchings is a Right Wing Conservative.  Today's Telegraph reports her as saying: "If there was a referendum now (on the EU), I would vote 'out'."

She would also oppose same sex marriage and is very concerned about unrestricted immigration.

And did you know that Nigel Farage is a libertarian?  In an interview with the Daily Telegraph on 18th November 2010 he said the following:
"Yes, but I am also a libertarian. I think prostitution, for instance, should be decriminalised and regulated. I feel that about drugs, too. I don’t do them myself but I think the war on drugs does more harm than the drugs themselves."





2 comments:

  1. Vote UKIP Eastleigh people do not listen to the smears look at the mess our country is in because of Labour, Conservatives and Libs a vote for UKIP is a Vote for a new party and Better Britain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly voting for UKIP will split the Conservative vote and let the LibDem in. Maria Hutchings is a proper Conservative, which is what all the UKIP supporters I have met say they are.

    ReplyDelete