Tuesday 12 February 2013

Maria Hutchings - Putting Eastleigh First

"Maria is a dedicated campaigner who has fought hard to support disabled children and their famillies.  she truly has a selfless nature and genuinely cares for those around her.  She will be a great local MP."                  

Chris Yates, former policeman and Hedge End resident.

Maria Hutchings: always on your side.  She says:

  1. I'm here to stay. Unlike other candidates I haven't just arrived for this by-election.  I'll carry on living in Eastleigh with my family.
  2. I'll open a shop front office so local people can pop in and talk to me and my constituency staff direct.
  3. I'll put local people ahead of political ambition.  No letter left unanswered, no e-mail left unopened.  Local people need an MP who'll work for them 24/7, not climb the greasy pole at Westminster.


No comments:

Post a Comment