Thursday 3 May 2012

Make your vote count

So today's the day to cast your vote.  We must have change to stop the LibDems from wasting our council tax.  they intend to borrow £100,000,000, which we'll have to service.  they much of the fact that council tax has been frozen, but that was done by central government.

We also must preserve our open spaces.

As I've been campaigning I've found tremendous support for what we want to do.  Your views matter to us and we want to make sure that the quality of life in Eastleigh is the best possible.  I know there are issues with the government, but we are voting on local issues and the Conservatives are best placed to deal with them.

I'll never tell you lies and won't make promises I can't keep.

Enough for now as I have to get going.

No comments:

Post a Comment